Monday, June 27, 2016

[Salesforce / Certifications] Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification (a Study Guide?)

The last certification I took the past weekend is the Service Cloud Consultant Certification.

I have to admit it's been the toughest, not because its questions were "heavily hard" but because the exam took part on Salesforce features I was not completely familiar with.

I cannot provide you a complete guide on how to pass this exam but I can tell you the resources I used to pass it.

A prerequisite is the Administrator certification, some hints here from Admin Hero, don't worry there is plenty of stuff on the web...just Google it!

I may say that being and certified Administrator is also necessary to understand basic features of the platform covered in the Service Cloud cert.

The main part of the exam is centered on Cases, Knowledge, the Service Cloud Console and all related features.


There is also an awesome Service Cloud trailhead module:


So happy study and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment